Friday, June 22, 2007

first post

so I came up with this idea out of sheer boredom. lots of people use craigslist. lots. of. people.

I don't know much about craigslisters outside of the d.c. area, but I do know that there is much fun to be had in the 'personals' section. in that little subsection of the world's free classifieds lies a goldmine of the bizarre, the desperate, (occasionally) the sincere, and (almost always) the hilarious.

so why not have some fun? why not falsely advertise myself all over the world? it's probably not much worse than the garbage people try to pass off as an accurate portrayal of themselves on the daily.

I've fake-posted on craigslist before, and I garnered a fair amount of responses to even the most abstract posts.


so, let's do this. next post will be a link to my ad (and after it expires a full transcription), along with all the responses.

No comments: