Monday, June 25, 2007

new york loves me

more responses from nyc:

subject line: dude, you rock

Well, I'm sitting around in my apt, upset over messing up my summer plans. More on that later, I guess. I'd like to hang out, talk anything...I'm cool, easy going...actress here in the city...My body isn't the best i realize after perusing these ads, but I make do at this point...Are you going to the parade?What are you doing tonight?

"more on that later"...... can't wait!

subject line: you"re really cute....

i'd send a pic now but CL always bounces back my pics cause they're too big. write me back and i'll respond to your email addy with my pic.

the message wasn't that interesting, but the name of the sender is "maik'ya cumfas." I'm not worried about violating anyone's privacy there.

and the crowning message of the day:

im responding to the ad on craiglist...im kinda nervous, but im really looking for someone to have some sexy fun with, so here it goes! my name is **** (29yo, 5'8", 130lbs) and i live on the upper west side.... and my kitty is in desperate need of some attention...i stay busy during the day, so by the time i get home from work, im usually tired, so i gotta do the job myself! im looking for someone who can give my love a workout, because i would love to return the favor ;) ive attached some pics i took of myself handling business...please attach some equally satisfying pics and hopefully we can make this happen. xoxoxo

....part of maintaining this blog is having to see things I really really could have done without. *headdesk*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's fucked up that you posted my name in your bullshit ass blog. i was genuinely trying to reach out to you and this is how you air me out. not nice. now that i see your pic, i'm happy nothing worked out cause you're an ugly dyke!!! next time, reconsider posting someone's name on your blog, that's rude. btw, i'm writing the admins at blogspot to have this shit removed. that's my muthafuken name!!! remove this blog!!! or my name from it. i would have never known this was up if it weren't for someone else i was talking to googling my name and your bullshit blog popping up. that is SO RUDE!!! take it down before i write these people and have them remove it. if you don't think i can do it, try me.