Friday, August 3, 2007

and the winners are:

so for my inaugural w4m post, I received an overwhelming number of responses-- about 50 before my ad was flagged and taken down (probably because I posted it in w4m dating instead of casual encounters). I still received responses after the ad was removed, and I even woke up to one from a "well-proportioned, 37 year old male" this morning.

at any rate, here are my favorites from yesterday's experiment:

"You are, obviously, a Fag or a BBW (i.e. a euphamism for a Fat Cow)!!!!"
(close... keep guessing.)

"Hey there, you kind of posted in the wrong section but I figured that i write you back anyway(my theory is that you will get flagged and my reply might be the only one you see). About me: I am tall fit,muscular mixed ethnicity and bored with this area. I am looking to spend "quality" time with a lovely lady such as yourself. I do have an XXXpic as well as face pics that I can send if you reply back. GOOD LUCK"
(I only really liked this one because he thought his response would be the only one I saw... uh huh.)

"For some reason I wasn't able to reply directly to your post so I had to use my email address. Hi there I am male 32 years old 6 feet tall, chocolate skin color , in Washington Dc and I live in Arlington. I have been told that I look Like Tiger Wood. I red your profile and I like what you wrote. I am interested in getting to know you more if you don't mind. So please write me back and we can take it from there."
(I've always gone for Tiger Wood look-alikes.)

"hey good morning. Looks like we both want the same thing. I am single by choice and I live in silver spring. I am 24 and work harder then a Jamican :-) I hope you Have a wonderful day."
(he seems to really get me. I love them hard-working, especially if his work ethic exceeds that of Jamaicans.)

"Hey there,

Did you know that Donald Duck cartoons were banned in Finland for over 20 years because he didn't wear any pants...

M/29/6'4...1/2 Brazilian/Persian (hence the tan)...Former college tennis player and DJ turned international human rights lawyer (don't hold the lawyer thing against me)...Also, still wear basketball shorts under my suits so that my 'friend' has ample room to swing...(good news for you, haha)

Would love to hear your story (and some more pics would be nice too).

You sound like a ball of fun...Can host or travel to you...Hit me up...You'll be glad you did...

Plus, I bet you haven't tried this flavor before...Ha, saucy...

Later gator"
(this is my favorite of the bunch... look out for more from our saucy friend.)

"Hey there,
Just saw your ad and picture. You are very cute. I would love to help you relax and pleasure you. After we meet, perhaps I could start out by having a glass of wine before I slowly strip the clothes off your body and lay you down on the bed. Then I would start by giving you a full body massage with hot oil. After you are well relaxed, I would begin to slowly massage your pussy and then begin to slide my tongue along your slit and clit. When I feel your body start to respond, I would slowly slide my fingers in your pussy and start to pump and rub until I feel you cumming. Since I love to give oral to women, I would like to lick you for hours. But once your pussy is nice and juicy, I would slide my dick in and fuck you hard and fast. If this isn't enough, we can start all over again.
Let's get this party started soon and meet up. I like your pic and would love to hook up with you."
(this guy could actually make a very convincing lesbian.. right up to the, y'know, "slide my dick in" part.)

"hI,

MY NAME IS T***** LIVING IN VIRGINIA, 5'11 BLACK FROM AFRICA HOPE TO MEET YOU AND PLEASE YOUR DEMANDE. WE CAN MEET AS ON AS POSSIBLE TODAY OR TOMORROW FOR ALL YOU NEED, I HAS SOME I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE TO YOU AS YOU LIKE IT, YOU CAN GIVE ME A CALL AT **********

tHANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME."
(it's fun to read it out loud all in one breath, actually.)

"Are you for real???
--moneymaster"
("moneymaster"?!)

"What's up pretty lady!!! My name is G***! I would love to do it to you today and anyday after that!!! I would love to see your beautiful face giving me head and then cum all on your face and watch you lick it!! Then I would lay you on the table and start eating your pu$$y while you are playing with your clit!!! Then I would flip you over and start hitting it from the back while I pull your hair and have you call me Daddy!!! Let me know if you are interested because I definitely am!!!"
(!!!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments: